Sunday, October 31, 2010

Request for Shirdi Sai Baba temple's details.

Sairam to All,




















This is a Herculean task to cover all the temples and centers because Baba is omnipresent ,but I will try to cover as many as possible .

This is a idea blessed by Sainath and I am trying my best to go for it .I request Sai devotees,Sai temple authorities,trustees,sevakaris to come forward and extend their help by passing me the information related to Sai temple they know about and about Sai temple near by where they reside.

I am giving here the pointers for what all information I shall be seeking for the temples .Please note these and come forward for this Sai seva and mail me the details as and when Sai devotee come across.

The information needed for Shirdi Sai Baba temple /Sai Centre are mentioned below:

1. Shirdi Sai Baba temple History.

2. Any Shirdi Sai Baba incident/Dream/indication related with construction of Sai temple or thought behind building the temple

3. Photos of Shirdi Sai Baba statue of mandir and photo of temple premises. (Compulsory)

4. Postal Address/e-mail address/phone number/website details (if website is there)of the contact person of the temple /centre.

5. Trustee and managing authority and their contact details (if they want to give-not compulsory).

6. Shirdi Sai Baba seva conducted or undertaken by Sai temple. (if it is there)

7 Temple programme and their timings.

Idea behind these details ,one can easily figure out it is for benefit of all Sai devotees who can find resource of various Sai temples across the globe in one place and look out for what they are searching and can easily reach the temple or call them or get in touch with them .

I request Sai temple authorities to give the details through e-mail along with Photo of Sai temple so that it is one collective detail about the concerned temple instead of just giving the link of their website and asking me to copy from there. Sai Ram to All and May Baba guide us to carry this task properly in his guidance.
~Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jay Sai ~
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai
Manisha.Rautela.Bisht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...